SAP Project Services
Kaprat undertakes turnkey projects in all areas of SAP. Our company runs 100% on the SAP applications with 100% of all staff fully SAP literate. We provide the services in “cradle to grave” format as a fixed price turnkey as well as variable cost on a Time and Material basis.
Our project services are end to end services and focus on the following main areas:
1. Scoping and Planning :
We believe process automation is here to stay and the dependency of business on process automation would increase day by day. We provide complete end to end project scoping and planning services for big and small corporations. We provide the business process expertise (BPX) and business process re-engineering (BPR) as well as process optimization services from conceptualization till realization with simulated process automation benefit including proof-of-concept to give you best of process automation and optimization.
2. Project Realization Services :
All complex projects go through the phase of budget and change management constraints. Though man management issues are critical the knowledge of where and what at the crucial junctures in a project can make all the difference between success and failure of the project. We provide complete onsite and remote configuration in either of the formats in a blended model. This includes documenting the detailed blueprint as well as configuration built around template best practices (PCC) customized by us. We also use built in tools as well as third party tools as well as our pre template tools for test scripting. We also provide complete support model which includes all help tools and e-tools. We also provide escalation process and 24×7 helpdesk .
Support Services & Maintanace
SAP needs to be fine tuned time & again to obtain best results. Once the implementation is completed and Users have started using the system, the need for support services arise.
KAPRAT Consulting provides technical as well as functional support services. In order to provide support services, the client is given access to our Helpdesk where a call can be registered on working hours as per the agreed terms. Customer can reach KAPRAT Helpdesk via phone, mail or our website. In all the three methods, on receiving a call from a client, a ticket is generated and given to the user with a complaint no. and time of call registration. The call gets registered in Helpdesk system with time and complaint type.
The Support team will get back to the user within 4 working hours. If the support can be provided online, solution will begin immediately; if site visit is required, consultant will visit customer site within 12 working hours. The days spent by KAPRAT support team will be recorded in a time sheet and a copy of the same will be sent to the client on monthly basis.
Using Crystal Reports, Accelon provides custom reports development for varied kind of needs and maintains large pool of readymade reports.
One of the most common drivers behind any software review in an organization is reporting – whether it be a lack of reporting functionality within your current system or the lack of skills within your own organization to write standard ad-hoc reports. SAP Business One have addressed this driver by having their own user-based query tools so that with the necessary initial training, Users can write their own simple reports very easily with little to no SQL skills. Read More about the Standard Reporting Tools.
However, when it comes to more complex reports and reporting requirements, KAPRAT can provide a wealth of skills and experience in report writing so that you can benefit from business-specific reporting and making use of the valuable data within your SAP Business One system.
The fact that SAP Business One sits on a SQL Database, means that we can confidently say that with our in-house skills, if the data is in SAP Business One then we can get it out into a report – this can take many formats such as standard SQL reports, Crystal Reports, XL Reporter Reports or by using our Reporting Add-ons, then we can also create dynamic reports in a way in managers can manipulate data with ease with drag and drop functionality.
Add-Ons for SAP Business One:
KAPRAT has large repository of add-ons for SAP B1 and provides development for customized add-ons, as per requirements.
SAP Upgrade Services
In spite of SAP’s continuous effort to simplify SAP Upgrades, we understand SAP Upgrades can be challenging due to a variety of reasons like lack of in-house upgrade experience, limited resources, solution complexity etc. KAPRAT can help you with its experienced consulting team, well developed global delivery methodology, specialized tools and templates. Start today to plan your next upgrade project with our assessment services. Based on the reasons for performing an upgrade, you should consider one of the three upgrade services we offer. They are:
• Technical Upgrade: In a technical upgrade the focus is on pure technological upgrade with no changes to used functionality. Such an upgrade is considered mainly to satisfy product maintenance lifecycle compliance. During such an upgrade unused modified objects are eliminated.
• Retro-fit Upgrade: The purpose of such an upgrade initiative is to help reduce the solution complexity. During such an upgrade the objective is to maximize SAP standard functionality by replacing modified objects by standard functionality.
• Strategic Business Improvement: Such initiatives are strategic in nature. They follow a multiple phased deployment approach. Companies looking to gain a competitive advantage or undergoing a major business shift (Merger, Acquisition, De-merger) typically consider such an upgrade initiative. Here the focus is on functionality extension and improvement(s). Ultimately enablement of new and optimized business processes and scenarios based on new functionality.
• Business Case Development:Deliverables includes conducting an upgrade value assessment and analysis of the total cost of ownership.
• System Architecture Review:Deliverables include analysis of architecture improvement opportunities
• Infrastructure Assessment:Deliverables include future hardware sizing requirements
• Unicode Upgrade Assessment:Deliverables include guidance on Unicode upgrade process and effort estimation on the Unicode conversion
• Upgrade Impact Analysis (Risk/Gap Analysis):Deliverables include a gap analysis of functional change that would occur with the release upgrade and a risk mitigation approach.
• Functional Enhancement Assessment:Deliverables include a review of functionality improvement opportunities by comparing current versus future functionality.
• SAP Business One Remediation Assessment:Deliverables include a detailed inventory of custom object and effort required to remediate the object.
• Upgrade Planning:High-level project plan,Resource plan and Effort & Cost estimation
• Enhancement Package Upgrade
• Technical Upgrade
• Retro-fit Upgrade
• Strategic Business Improvement Upgrade